Text Banking and Text Alerts
Available to all customers, you can bank and receive account information on the go with our Text Banking and Text Alerts through your online banking.
Once you've been enrolled in our online banking, you can attach any phone, basic or smart phone, to your account to prompt information from your Online Banking. By texting the SouthernTrust Bank Text Banking number, you can prompt the following items from your cell phone, wherever you are:
- bal - balance of your primary account
- bal all - balances of all of your accounts attached to your text banking
- last - recent transactions
- trans - transfers money between designated accounts.
With text alerts, you can receive text messages when the following criteria are met on your bank account. The alerts are customizable to meet your specific needs. The alerts include receiving a text when:
- Your account falls below a certain amount (minimum of $50)
- Your primary account receives a withdrawal more than a certain amount (minimum of $100)
- Your primary account receives a deposit more than a certain amount (minimum of $100)
Additionally, your text alerts can be set to send your balance every Friday just to keep you informed of your account balance on a regular basis.
To setup your text banking or alerts, click the "Manage mobile alerts" button on the main page of your online banking or visit your nearest branch for help.
To view our online banking disclosures, CLICK HERE.