Safe Deposit Boxes/Personal Storage Boxes
What's Important to You is Safe with Us
Safe deposit boxes and personal storage boxes provide the opportunity for you to store valuable documents and other items at the bank for added security. We offer boxes in various sizes, and the rental fees are based on the size of the box. Rental fees are posted on the bank's current fee schedule.
|Feature/Benefit||Safe Deposit Box||Personal Storage Box|
|A variety of box sizes and rates||Yes||Yes|
|Two keys issued to the renter(s)||Yes||Yes|
|Accessible during normal business hours||Yes||Yes|
|Contents FDIC Insured||No||No|
|Accessibility to the box||Renter key and bank key||Renter key only|
Safe deposit boxes provide:
- Safe storage for important documents and other valuable items
- Private viewing areas, accessible during normal lobby business hours
- A variety of box sizes and rates
- Access for authorized people only
Self Storage Boxes
Enjoy the peace of mind offered with off-site storage, but without monitored access.
- Security and accessibility of the box with only the renter key
- Two keys are issued to the renter
- Access the box during banking hours
- Self service storage boxes vary in size and cost
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING OR CHANGING AN ACCOUNT WITH SOUTHERNTRUST BANK
Section 326 of the USA PATRIOT ACT requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account or changes an existing account. This federal requirement applies to all new customers and current customers. This information is used to assist the United States government in the fight against the funding of terrorist and money-laundering activities.