SouthernTrust Bank is excited to offer new and exciting changes in our Online Banking Services! The new service will be available 2:00 p.m. Saturday, July 18. This new system will have enhanced features and added functionality.
Important notes for former South Porte Bank customers:
Please log on to online banking using your current credentials and disregard the information below!
Important notes for SouthTrust Bank customers:
- • Your current username will remain the same.
- • Your current password will need to be changed.
- • All scheduled transfers will continue with no changes.
- • Bill Pay Payees – your payees will NOT transfer, so you will need to set them up on the new system.
- • Bill Pay History – your previous bill pay history will NOT be available on the new system. If you need the history, please print it out prior to the upgrade.
- • e-Bills – If you use e-Bills, they will need to be set up again. Automatic payments for e-Bills will need to be set up again after the upgrade. **Please be sure to follow-up with your bill payees that are set up on e-Bills to prevent any late payments.
- • Account statements – if you currently receive your account statements via online banking, these will not transfer. Please print out any needed statements from the current system prior to the upgrade.
Starting July 17th/Blackout Period for Current Bill Pay Use – Starting July 17 you will not be able to add payments or make changes to existing scheduled payments. If you have payments that need to be sent out July 17 through July 20 you will need to have those scheduled BEFORE the "BLACK OUT" begins on July 17.
Starting July 17th/Online Banking view only – Online banking services will be limited to view only July 17 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
Starting July 17th Online Banking Blackout Period – Beginning July 17 3:00 p.m. through July 18 2:00 p.m. you will not be able to access online banking services.
Starting July 18th/Online Banking Services Available – Beginning July 18 at 2:00 p.m. online banking services should be available on the new platform.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 618-995-9000 or 618-658-8888.