Christmas Club Account
Make Christmas shopping a pleasure each year by opening a Christmas Club account.
- $10 minimum opening balance
- No monthly maintenance fees*
- Deposits of any amount can be made during the months of November through October 10.
- If a withdrawal is made, the interest accrued to the date of the withdrawal will be forfeited
- A check will be issued to you on or around October 15th
- Your club account remains open for 30 days after the club pays out so you can start up next year'’s club without having to complete new paperwork for next year’'s club account.
We reserve the right to require seven days’ notice of intent to withdraw
*Other fees, terms, and conditions may apply. Please refer to the complete account disclosures available at your nearest SouthernTrust Bank location. The Truth In Savings Act requires disclosures to be available on all consumer deposit accounts. Please inquire at any SouthernTrust Bank location for a separate Truth In Savings disclosure.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING OR CHANGING AN ACCOUNT WITH SOUTHERNTRUST BANK
Section 326 of the USA PATRIOT ACT requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account or changes an existing account. This federal requirement applies to all new customers and current customers. This information is used to assist the United States government in the fight against the funding of terrorist and money-laundering activities.